- If we are provided with information by which the provider can be identified, we will use that information only for the purpose stated when it is shared with us
- The information will be stored in a secure manner
- The information will not be passed on to any third party without explicit consent
- In all communications we send out, we will give the option to review choices and to opt-out of further communications and/or to delete all details permanently
Information we hold and the purpose for which it is used
If an interested person signs up to our website or asks to receive updates and information, we will add the details to our email distribution list (Mailchimp).
We may also have been given other personal information (for example, name, address, telephone numbers). We do not, in general, request any sensitive personal data but, if this is provided to us, we will take extra care to ensure rights are protected.
- We will use this information to make contact either individually or as a group, to respond to questions or comments or to pass on information that is relevant to the interest in Bledington Community Shop Ltd.
- We may use the information to improve the services and products we will be supplying
- We may periodically send promotional emails about events, developments, special offers or any other information, which we think will be interesting and relevant.
- We will only use information for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We will never sell personal data or share it with third parties who might use it for their own purposes
- We take specific technical and organisational measures to keep personal data safe and to prevent unauthorised access, use or disclosure of data.
Controlling your personal information
Any person giving us personal information has the right to control the collection or use of that personal information in the following ways:
- To receive confirmation that we have the personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of it
- To rectify inaccurate data or limit the use of that data
- To no longer receive any communication from us by email by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every email we send out through Mailchimp.
- To request that any personal information is deleted by contacting a member of the Bledington Community Shop Ltd Management Committee.